CAPTIVATING SPECIAL EFFECTS BRING 750 YEARS OF BERLIN TO LIFE
The attention to detail, the big moments and little stories from the past 750 years will be presented in a special way. Many historical buildings, holograms, countless projections and over 6,000 residents not only show history but bring it to life.
What makes Little BIG City so special?
- 100 buildings and over 6,000 residents show you how Berlin once was and is now
- 30 projectors bring the history of the city to life
- 15 holograms tell you their personal stories
- 50 buttons, pedals and games let you experience history in an interactive and entertaining way
Who is it for?
Little BIG City is for anybody who wants to discover Berlin’s history in a completely new way:
- Visiting Berlin?
Get under the skin of the city and learn about its history in this fun whistle-stop journey of Berlin through time. Little BIG City is a visual experience where everyone is welcome. Interpretation is provided in both German and English
- Live in Berlin?
See how life in your amazing city has transformed over the years.
- Age is just a number. However the recommended age is for 6+, mainly due to the content covered in the attraction.
Here is a little foretaste:
Walk through the streets of Divided Berlin and discover the city from a completely new perspective.