Little BIG City Berlin is open again. Please read the following facts carefully.
We recognise we’re all living in unprecedented and uncertain times, but that everyone also needs something a little magical to look forward to! Our ticket guarantee provides you with the confidence to book your ticket, safe in the knowledge that you can move it if anything interrupts your plans. Just rearrange your visit via our booking portal. This service is free of charge. You can amend your booking up to 5 times.
The well-being and health of our visitors has the highest priority. Therefore, we ask you to observe the following to contain the Corona Virus:
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the public health department and postpone your visit.
- Please keep at least 1,5m distance to other guests
- Wear a surgical mask during your visit
Attention: For the protection of our guests and staff we unfortunately cannot make any exceptions - if you are not able to wear a surgical mask for health reasons, please postpone your visit with us!
- Children between 0-5 years of age are not required to wear a mask
- Children between 6-14 years of age and all guests aged 15 and over must wear a surgical mask during the entire stay
- Wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.)
- Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm
- We ask for online timed-ticket booking before visiting our attraction and cashless payment
From the 4th June on no Coronatest is needed to visit the Little BIG City Berlin.
I want to visit. What is the best way to buy a ticket?
- In order to control capacities we offer online so-called time window tickets. At each time slot we only allow a certain number of guests to enter our attraction to ensure that the minimum distance between all guests can be maintained at all times. On site, your ticket is simply scanned contactlessly from your mobile phone through a window/foil curtain by our staff.
Can I change my time window afterwards?
Yes, from now on it is possible to amend your visit date up to 5 times via our booking portal. To register, you need the confirmation number of your booking and the e-mail address you used for the booking.
My desired date/time slot is no longer available. What should I do?
- If your desired date/time slot is no longer available, the maximum capacity in the time slot has been reached. For your own safety, you will have to choose another time slot.
I do not want to buy online. What options do I have?
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to buy tickets on another way than online due to governmental restrictions.
I have already bought an undated ticket. When can I come to you?
- For these tickets we have capacities in every time slot. Just book online a so-called time window reservation and show your undated ticket together with your reservation at the entrance.
I have a voucher/free ticket. When can I come to you?
- These tickets are available in every time slot. Just book online a so-called time window reservation and show your free ticket together with your reservation at the entrance.
I am an annual ticket holder. When can I come to you?
- We have capacities for annual ticket holders in every time slot. Just book online a so-called time window reservation and show your annual ticket together with your reservation at the entrance.
Is my visiting time limited if time slot tickets are available?
- We work with a capacity management system and constantly monitor how many visitors are in the attraction at any one time. In this way, we ensure that sufficient distance between guests can be maintained at all times.
Does my child also have to wear a mask?
- Children up to the age of six years do not have to wear a mask at our attraction, as in shops, supermarkets, buses and trains. Children between 6-14 years aged and teens aged 15 and over must wear a surgical mask during the entire stay.
Are there any restrictions for my visit?
- No, there are no further restrictions within the Little Big City.