Due to the currently increasing number of cases in Berlin, the Little BIG City will unfortunately remain closed for the time being.
If you have already booked tickets for this period, you can adjust them in our booking portal. This service is free of charge. You can amend your booking up to 5 times.
The well-being and health of our visitors has the highest priority. Therefore, we ask you to observe the following to contain the Corona Virus:
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the public health department and postpone your visit.
- Please keep at least 1,5m distance to other guests
- Please pay attention to the mouth protection regulations: wear a medical mouth and nose mask during your visit
Attention: For the protection of our guests and staff we unfortunately cannot make any exceptions - if you are not able to wear a mouth and nose mask for health reasons, please postpone your visit with us!
- Wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.)
- Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm
- We ask for online timed-ticket booking before visiting our attraction and cashless payment
I want to visit. What is the best way to buy a ticket?
- In order to control capacities we offer online so-called time window tickets. At each time slot we only allow a certain number of guests to enter our attraction to ensure that the minimum distance between all guests can be maintained at all times. On site, your ticket is simply scanned contactlessly from your mobile phone through a window/foil curtain by our staff.
Can I change my time window afterwards?
Yes, from now on it is possible to amend your visit date up to 5 times via our booking portal. To register, you need the confirmation number of your booking and the e-mail address you used for the booking.
My desired date/time slot is no longer available. What should I do?
- If your desired date/time slot is no longer available, the maximum capacity in the time slot has been reached. For your own safety, you will have to choose another time slot.
I do not want to buy online. What options do I have?
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to buy tickets on another way than online due to governmental restrictions.
I have already bought an undated ticket. When can I come to you?
- For these tickets we have capacities in every time slot. Just book online a so-called time window reservation and show your undated ticket together with your reservation at the entrance.
I have a voucher/free ticket. When can I come to you?
- These tickets are available in every time slot. Just book online a so-called time window reservation and show your free ticket together with your reservation at the entrance.
I am an annual ticket holder. When can I come to you?
- We have capacities for annual ticket holders in every time slot. Just book online a so-called time window reservation and show your annual ticket together with your reservation at the entrance.
Is my visiting time limited if time slot tickets are available?
- We work with a capacity management system and constantly monitor how many visitors are in the attraction at any one time. In this way, we ensure that sufficient distance between guests can be maintained at all times.
Does my child also have to wear a mask?
- Children up to the age of six years do not have to wear a mask at our attraction, as in shops, supermarkets, buses and trains.
Are there any restrictions for my visit?
- No, there are no further restrictions within the Little Big City.