Dear visitors, we are happy to be there for you again and to be able to welcome you again!
The well-being and health of our visitors has the highest priority. Therefore, we ask you to observe the following to contain the Corona Virus:
- If there are any signs of infection or contact with people with a confirmed infection, please contact the public health department and postpone your visit.
- Please keep at least 1,5m distance to other guests
- Please pay attention to the mouth protection regulations: wear a mouth and nose mask during your visit
- Wash your hands regularly (min. 20 sec.)
- Use our disinfection facilities at the entrance and within our attraction
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm
- We ask for cashless payment
Temporarily we open Wednesday-Friday 11.00-17.00 (last admission 16.00) and Saturday-Sunday and holidays 11.00-18.00 (last admission 17.00). On Mondays and Tuesdays we will be closed for the time being.
I want to visit. What is the best way to buy a ticket?
- In order to control capacities we offer online so-called time window tickets. At each time slot we only allow a certain number of guests to enter our attraction to ensure that the minimum distance between all guests can be maintained at all times. On site, your ticket is simply scanned contactlessly from your mobile phone through a window/foil curtain by our staff.
Can I change my time window afterwards?
- Please make sure that the date and time are correct when you make your booking and be at the entrance at the time of the time window. Due to strict capacity management, we cannot guarantee later admission.
My desired date/time slot is no longer available. What should I do?
- If your desired date/time slot is no longer available, the maximum capacity in the time slot has been reached. For your own safety, you will have to choose another time slot.
I do not want to buy online. What options do I have?
- You still have the possibility to buy tickets on site at the box office. In this case we ask you to make a cashless payment.
I have already bought an undated ticket. When can I come to you?
- For these tickets we have capacities in every time slot. Just come to us at the entrance and we will let you know your next available entrance time.
I have a voucher/free ticket. When can I come to you?
- These tickets are available in every time slot. Just come to our entrance and we will let you know your next available entrance time.
I am an annual ticket holder. When can I come to you?
- We have capacities for annual ticket holders in every time slot. Just come to our entrance and we will inform you of your next available entrance time.
Is my visiting time limited if time slot tickets are available?
- We work with a capacity management system and constantly monitor how many visitors are in the attraction at any one time. In this way, we ensure that sufficient distance between guests can be maintained at all times.
Does my child also have to wear a mask?
- Children up to the age of six years do not have to wear a mask at our attraction, as in shops, supermarkets, buses and trains.
Are there any restrictions for my visit?
- No, there are no further restrictions within the Little Big City.